Monday, November 10, 2008

Boy Oh Boy

Alright here is my second kit. I think my first one was better because the ideas all just kind of came to me. This one was a little harder. But anyways, here is my second freebie my kit called "Boy oh Boy" Oh and I forgot to put on there that the kit does include 4 multi colored chains. And once again if you guys use the kit for any siggys or anything I would love to see them. And if you have any suggestions on what I should do for my next kit please let me know. I am hoping to create things that you guys enjoy and can use so the best thing to do I think is to ask you what you want.

Anyways....




Full Size

Tagger Size

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Michele said...

YAY! Oh boy, more boy kits! I love it as I only have a boy! :-) Thank you so much. So many fun elements especially the cars and balls, both right up his alley! lol Thank you!